It is said the “veil” between the 3rd and 4th dimensions “thins” in October each year – the closer we approach Hallowe’en/Day of the Dead, and people who are empaths (highly sensitive) and those who have psychic awareness have a tendency to be more aware of spiritual activity, seeing/hearing/sensing ghosts and other spirits in the 4th dimension. We may experience dreams or visions (visitations) of friends/relatives who are deceased, as they may have an easier opportunity to reach us (although more is dependent upon our energy frequency than their ability).
I have a tendency to get more “ghostbusting”/spirit clearing requests in the fall, so thought I would share a few bits of information from my own experience, in the event you experience activity of any kind, at any time of year:
- No spirit has more power than a human (unless the human believes they do).
- Ghost hunting and ghost hunting/paranormal TV shows and videos that entertain the mind can attract activity to you (what we think about, we attract!).
- Recreational drug and alcohol use (and anything else that lowers your vibrational frequency) can align with energies that match your low frequency, which may more easily invite an unpleasant encounter.
- Just because you are able to see/hear/sense spirit activity, doesn’t mean you have any obligation to “help” a spirit.
There are many lost humanoid spirits that are lost/stuck between the 3rd/4th dimensions (which occupy the same space). There are also many known and unknown entities occupying the same space, such as the creatures of “myth” and of darkness.
What can you do?
- Do your best not to be afraid (see the 1st bullet point above!). Low frequency (dark) entities feed off of humans’ fear.
- Just because you have the ability to see/hear/sense something, doesn’t mean that you ought to engage with it! Ask it: “Are you from the Light?” If it is not, it should just leave. Once confronted, it cannot lie. (If not confronted, it can pose as an Angel, sound like your loved one’s voice, or pretend to be anything or anyone.) Our loved ones would never startle or frighten us.
- Remember that spirits mostly just want attention. If you acknowledge something, you open the door for more. I always say “ignore it like a playground bully!”
- Wait (ignore it) until mid-November, and the activity ought to calm down (if you haven’t put much of your attention toward it!).
- Use the protection and disconnection techniquesI have provided for you in your session with me, or find them on the bottom of the Links and Info page of my website.
Discernment and personal boundaries are critical with paranormal activity, just as they are in our human reality! If you’re still having serious issues, contact me. I have advanced techniques for clearing different types of spiritual energies beyond sending the lost ones into the Light.
PS: I find cemeteries to be pretty peaceful, with very little spirit activity, if at all. Spirits are more likely to hang out in areas where there are humans or human gatherings/activity.